photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

9.04.2010

Operation: Pay It Forward




Another month has come and gone. . .

And I have nothing to show for it.  As far as Operation: Pay It Forward goes.  I didn't finish any dresses for Dress A Girl Around the World.  So for September, we will work on 5 dresses. . . 

I think I can, I think I can!


How about you?  In between getting kids ready for school and last minute summer vacations, did you accomplish your goals?  If you finished a sewing project that you donated during the past month, leave a comment telling me what you made and you will be entered in to win a set of vintage sheet fat quarters.

4 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Thank you SO, SO MUCH for posting that Dress A Girl link. I've been wanting to spend some time doing some charitable sewing, but didn't want to do blankets, and it seems like blanket organizations are all I've been able to come up with. This is so perfect. Thanks again!

christina said...

i did!! aww and it feels great! i made 25 burp cloths for operation shower. its a great organization that gives baby showers to women who's husband are deployed. 5 dresses is a lot, good luck with it. im going to have to check out that org.

Unknown said...

I finally finished a quilt for "Quilts for Kids". I have been trying to get that finished for months now.

Sheryl S. said...

A lime green and purple crib quilt backed with zebra minkee is headed to the NICU at St. Lukes. I am picking up 5 quilt tops tomorrow evening to finish the quilting for the same project. Check out the KC Modern Quilt Guild for updates on the NICU charity quilt projects. There are some amazing quilts posted.