photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

12.16.2009

A Fun Christmas Idea!

For the little ones in your life. . . a great Christmas gift!

Felt Play Food!



I have been planning to make a whole bunch of these for my three little munchkins for the past 2 years. . . it still hasn't happened. But I have a few more days until Christmas. . . maybe I will get a couple done.


Here are few free patterns I found:













And here are the two Etsy stores that have a lot of different patterns to chose from and are so cute:




And here is a flickr group filled with felt foods:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! these are really fun! If you get to making some please show us! Have fun! xx

Maevy said...

These are really cool. I also have a cool book full of yummy desserts. It's called My Favorite Felt Sweets.

Nishant said...

If you get to making some please show us!

Work from home India