photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

7.21.2009

Jaxon's John Deere Quilt


My very first nephew on the May side of the family is turning 1 in a few weeks. His birthday party is going to be a John Deere tractor theme and so I made him-- what else? -- a John Deere quilt!
I loved this quilt by Crazy Mom Quilts and used her measurements to create my own pattern. It was a really fun quilt to make. And for the first time I used contrasting thread, instead of white. The green thread looks great on the white backing. And of course, gotta love the stripey binding.


Happy Birthday, Jax!

6 comments:

Kelly O. said...

That binding really pulls it all together. really cute!

Lexie@BookBug said...

And we love it! Thanks so much!

dana said...

This is the cutest John Deere anything I've seen!

Lisa said...

That is one lucky boy! I had no idea John Deere could look that good.

Lacey said...

And again, love it! It looks great, they all look so professional!!!

Tringali Family said...

AMAZING! Oh, I am so sad, there was so much I could have learned from you while we lived so close..... Maybe you can tutor me online ;)