photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

8.14.2012

Happy Summer!

Hello there!

I hope you are all enjoying your summer.  I only wish is was longer. . .


Anyway, I thought I would let you all know that I am currently doing some MAJOR de-stashing.  I am listing fabric, yarn, scraps, etc in my etsy store for great prices!  You can find them all here.  And make sure you keep checking back, as I will be listing
more and more and more. . .


Until next time--

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

Kelly O. said...

I am totally wanting to check out your destash but can't find a link anywhere to your etsy shop--what is it called?

christina said...

haha! why in the world am i checking out your de-stash when i need to do a de-stashed of my own again?! yet there i was checking out more fabric...i may have issues:) hope you are doing well. miss reading your posts, it has been awhile. take care:)