photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

12.11.2010

Operation: Pay It Forward

Behind. . .

I am behind.  By at least 11 days.  But here we are. . .


My stocking for charity-- St. PJs Childrens Home to be specific. 

Now, what is the chance I will be able to get this month's challenge done? 

This month we are making things for orphan children in China.  We can make bibs, quilts, pillowcases, or taggies.  I haven't even had a chance to figure out which I want to make yet. . .

Here's crossing my fingers that I get it done. . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Have you done any good in the world today?  ;0)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

your stocking turned out great! i think its fabulous fabric for a wee little boy!