photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

9.15.2010

Wardrobe Wednesday #14

Hello again!  I loved seeing all the many things you have sewn recently.  Some adorable things!



Here are a few of my favorites:






Adorable shorts from E.V.A.:








Here are the details:



** Needs to be something that is part of your/your kids wardrobe that YOU created.
** Link to your specific blog post, not just the main blog site.
** If you don't have a blog, link to your flickr pic and if you don't have a flickr account, you can email me your picture and I will add it for you.
** If you link up, you are giving me permission to feature your picture on my blog if I so choose.







Grab a button, if you want.





3 comments:

Tawny said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Pre-Schooler pants. I love this design. I've actually made a couple more pairs since and tweaked out the pattern a little bit more. My little guy looks adorable in them.

Thanks for hosting this link up. I love all the creative wardrobe inspiration!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my scarf....YAY. I'm working on an adult version right now...can't wait to share

Valeria said...

Thank you so much for featuring my shorts!!! I like your blog very much...adorable ideas to sew!!!