photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

4.06.2010

Sneak Peek


Ohhhhh. . . I have something exciting planned for this month.




I can't wait to share with you all!




But it will have to wait until after Round 2 of So You Think You Can Quilt.
(That will be exciting too!)




I just can't resist giving you a little sneak peek, though.



Be sure to come back on the fifteenth for all the juicy details.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

5 comments:

Lisa Sipes said...

That's just not cool, Leisel!!!!
I'm busting my hump to get my SYTYCQ done (I'm really not a slacker, I swear!). Now I'm more excited for your unveiling than I am the contest!

Lynette said...

I agree!! YOu can't leave us hanging like that! Tell us, tell us, tell us!!!!

I love your pictures!

Kristin said...

I mentioned you and your cute blog on my blog today. Go and check it out ;-)
Kris
PeaPodCreations.blogspot

Eve said...

I spy ruffles!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those are so precious!