photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

12.23.2009

One Last Pre-Christmas Post. . .

This is it. The final Christmas craft. (Thank goodness! I am about Christmas-crafted out!) I saw this idea in several different versions (here and here)and decided it was simple enough to let the girlies help me. And I love how they turned out! Take a look:


I didn't really want to add the buttons-- I thought they looked perfect without, but the girls insisted. So I suggested we use only WHITE buttons, but they insisted on colored. And I actually really like the end result. Thanks girlies!

Now, if only all my Christmas decor actually went together, instead of a little of this and a little of that. . . Oh, well. At least we had fun making it! ;0)

4 comments:

wishes, true and kind said...

Yes -- enjoying the process is important :). And, the trees match your banner picture! Merry Christmas!

joan

Carrie P. said...

very cute trees.

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online overnight what does tramadol high feel like - buy tramadol mastercard

Anonymous said...

37.5mg phentermine phentermine 37.5 mg mexico - buy phentermine 30 mg capsules