photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

8.19.2009

M.I.A.

Sorry I've been gone so long. My family and I have been in the process of moving. Bleck! I am so tired of moving! Hopefully this one will be a little more permenant.

Anyway, since I have no fabric-y goodness to share with you, I thought I would explain my new heading and title.

For any of you that don't know, my first name is Leisel. It is from the movie, "The Sound of Music," although spelled differently. I grew up watching the movie and always loved the songs. I think we had the 8 track tape of the soundtrack even. Totally awesome!!! ;o)

Anyway, the song "My Favorite Things" just seems to fit all my crafting. Each item I create is just a little thing that makes me smile--like warm woolen mittens, girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes and, of course, brown paper packages.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the new heading, and of course I've always loved your name :)