photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

5.01.2009

Halloween

Yes, I know it's only May. . . and really I am not even that big of a fan of Halloween, but did you see this darling new fabric line? Oh-my-gosh! I love it! Now. . . what can you do with Halloween fabric?
BTW, truthfully, that is NOT my stash. . . I wish I was that organized. I just needed a cool fabric picture. . .


Oh, and, I didn't buy any fabric today! Yay! One day down, 30 to go. I did however buy some last night. One last fabric frenzy before the fast. . .

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I like your honesty, Leisel. That fabric picture is something to shoot for!

Love the Halloween material. Great job on day #1 without a fabric purchase.

Lisa said...

I need to buy that Halloween Fabric!! You are such an enabler :)