photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

5.02.2009

Flights of Fancy/Shirring Week




I always have so many projects going at once, that I can often constuct similiar parts from various projects all at once, thus saving me some time. For example, I have about six projects out of the Flights of Fancy fabric that I have going right now. And I also have about six projects that need to be shirred. A couple of them overlap. So, I shir everything at once, meaning I only have to use my elastic thread once instead of once a week for the next several months. I don't know if that makes any sense, whatsoever, but it works for me!


Although, now that I think about it, it probably isn't the most effective way to actually FINISH things. . . but, whatever.



Don't you just LOVE Flights of Fancy? I wish I had a whole bolt of each of them! I am sure I will never run out of ideas for this fabric!!!






2 comments:

Bridget said...

I do love this material! It reminds me of being a little fanciful kid in the 70's...yes the 70's!

So excited for the quilt...NO rush...just excited!

Lacey said...

I love those designs!