photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

11.16.2008

My FAVORITE conference talk, EVER!!!

I love conference, but I have to admit that I have not been very good this year about listening. I caught wind, however, of a talk by President Uchtdorf that I couldn't resist looking up on the internet, even before I got my Ensign. Okay, it is the best talk EVER!!! It is from the Relief Society Broadcast and talks about how we should create-- like sewing and stuff! So cool! If you haven't read it, check it out http://www.lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-947-37,00.html. So now, whenever I get flak from my hubby, I have a general authority to back up my position. Yes!!! I can't tell you how long I have been waiting for this day!!! ;0)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great talk. I have added it to my favorites :)