photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

9.06.2014

Serger Thread Holder

Many years ago, when i first started sewing, i bought a LOT of thread.  I found large lots of thread on eBay for great prices.  But like anything, once you have all these beautiful colors of thread, you need a place to store them.  And serger thread is big!  And takes up a lot of space.

Lucky for me, my dad is a fabulous carpenter.  And apparently he loves me because he made me this:



Isn't it beautiful?  It hangs on the wall and is quite large, but looks fantastic with the stained wood and  all of the colorful thread.




Thanks Dad!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so awesome!! What a fabulous dad you have. That is cool you're both artistic. The thread colors on top like that looks so pretty too.

nest full of eggs said...

So nice!

Tringali Family said...

That is awesome! You are such a wonderful seamstress! I love seeing all you create.

cleonlim said...

This is very fascinating; you're an overly professional blogger. Having read this I believe it was very beneficial and insightful. Till your next post!

www.n8fan.net

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Kevin Collins said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Leslie Lim said...


I admired those who has able to create a blog as wonderful as this! You are truly a hard working person. Keep up the good work and keep on posting.

Say
www.imarksweb.org

Hristo Yanev said...


Hi fellas,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to read more about that packaging design I think this is the right place for you!