photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

10.27.2012

The Costume Chronicles, Part 6

tosell335628


A full length adult tutu was on the sewing list for October.  So much fun to make, but my goodness!  Do you know how many yards of tulle this baby took?  Eight yards of light pink, eight yards of dark pink and six yards of white.  Such a pink princess skirt.  If you are a girly-girl, I definitely recommend that you make yourself one of these at least once in your life.

But if you want a satin sash, I recommend that you make it AT LEAST twice as long as you think it should be.  This one turned out way too short for a bow.  Sorry, little sis!

7 comments:

nest full of eggs said...

it turned out so pretty :)

Trent said...

it turned out so pretty :)

Unknown said...

Ralosa Eben Nigeria Limited has incorporated in Nigeria as an Agricultural products supplier a decade ago and started operations with quality commitment. Our product as an Minerals Exporter is non-toxic, safe for people and the overall environment.

Mickel Grey said...

I read your post. It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the message valuable information you provided in your article. Thank you for posting, again! worldwide buyers

Biginm said...

Put more information on your website like this one, I really like these types of blogs
dextrose anhydrous suppliers

Mickel Grey said...

I am very thankful to share this post, an awesome post. Must visit the Chinese b2b platform

Ideal Writer said...

Very amazing post keep posting i ruined my relationship with the love of my life