photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

2.24.2011

Pattern Review- Heidi and Finn

There are some great individual pattern designers out there-- and one of the cutest little pattern stores is Heidi and Finn.  I found their store on Etsy while ago, but didn't get around to purchasing an actual pattern until just a couple of weeks ago.  The designs are simple but modern.  The clothes come together very quickly and the end product is to die for!  Check out my Cowl Neck Jumper Dress for Miss K2.

Photobucket

Pattern Format:  pdf pattern

 
Photobucket

Sizes Included:  Girls 12 months to 6

What I Like about this Pattern:  So simple to make!  And yet, look at the results.  Totally wearable and modern.  Love it!

Photobucket

Anything I Would Change:  I made the size 6 for my petite six year old and it ended up a little short in length and the sleeves. (I didn't end up hemming them-- gotta love knit fabric! and it is still several inches above the knee.)  And again, I so wish there was a size 8 included.  Or, I don't know, maybe even one in MY size.

Where to Purchase:  Heidi and Finn on Etsy is where you will find their wide variety of patterns.  Take a look!  I am sure you will find something you love.


PS  I made the leggings from an upcycled sweater, using this tutorial.  Quick and easy and very **winter-y**.

3 comments:

Courtney @ Sweeter Than Cupcakes said...

I recently made this pattern too and I love it!

The Sewing Dork said...

When I saw this dress pattern available on their website, I bought it immediately. I love how yours turned out!

Mama Lusco said...

Love it! Her hoodie pattern is really great, too. I'm also hoping for bigger sizes :)