photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

11.03.2010

Wardrobe Wednesday #18

Oh.My.GOODNESS!!!! 
You all have the most amazing costumes!  It was very hard to limit to just a few. . .

Here are some that I just couldn't NOT share:


A little gnome from Sweeter Than Cupcake.


A fantastic peacock from The Barefoot Tailor.

And look at these cute Musketeers from In Moments Like These.

If you have a moment, take a look at some of the others. . . They are amazing!
Here are the details:


** Needs to be something that is part of your/your kids wardrobe that YOU created.

** Link to your specific blog post, not just the main blog site.

** If you don't have a blog, link to your flickr pic and if you don't have a flickr account, you can email me your picture and I will add it for you.

** If you link up, you are giving me permission to feature your picture on my blog if I so choose.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sent a link over to my blog so you could see my musketeer, thanks for the hat tutorial. I found that if I hung my machine over the edge of my table I could sew the hat with my machine insted of by hand. Thanks again for the hat she loved it.

J.J. said...

Thank you for showing my cute little peacock on your page. Just to let you know, there is a tree frog image coming soon. I have to take some more pics before posting.