photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

10.27.2010

Wardrobe Wednesday #17-- Halloween Edition!

Here are some highlights from last Wardrobe Wednesday:

Over at Bolo Heads, she sewed 22 flower girl dresses and 2 adult skirts for a wedding!!!  Amazing.







Okay, today, let's link up your HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!

Here are the details:

 
** Needs to be something that is part of your/your kids wardrobe that YOU created.
** Link to your specific blog post, not just the main blog site.
** If you don't have a blog, link to your flickr pic and if you don't have a flickr account, you can email me your picture and I will add it for you.
** If you link up, you are giving me permission to feature your picture on my blog if I so choose.

1 comment:

AllieMakes! said...

Wow! Thank you for the shout-out! I am so flattered!
Allie