photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

10.13.2010

Wardrobe Wednesday #16

I can't seem to get through my to-do list.  It just keeps getting
longer. . . and longer. . . and longer! 

And part of it is

YOUR FAULT!!!!

You all keep linking up these cutesy little things that I just don't think I can live without. . .

Take this sweet coat for instance:






Or this darling little outfit:





And how fun is this cute-ified tee from Living with Punks:


Here are the details:

 

** Needs to be something that is part of your/your kids wardrobe that YOU created.

** Link to your specific blog post, not just the main blog site.

** If you don't have a blog, link to your flickr pic and if you don't have a flickr account, you can email me your picture and I will add it for you.

** If you link up, you are giving me permission to feature your picture on my blog if I so choose.

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...









2 comments:

Little Treasures said...

Oh my! The coat is a killer!
Lovely selection for us to browse and get carried away and get no work done! ;)

Claudia Almandoz Gerbolini said...

Thankyou SO much for featuring my little girls Winter Coat!!!!! Sweet!!! I know what it´s like...having an endless to do list... just remember these are the things that keep us creative! Greetings form Mexico! Clau