photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

7.20.2010

Wardrobe Wednesday #9

It's Wednesday again-- time to link up your newest wardrobe creation!
(Come back later for the tank top tutorial!)

Here are a few of my faves from last week:







How adorable is this vintage swimming suit by Sewn? I WISH I could wear one of those. . .



Smocking? People really still do that? The answer is YES! And it is so very lovely! Go to Bear, Dolly and Moi to see close ups.



Congratulations to The LT Experience for first, making her own wedding dress and second for getting married! Yay!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

** Needs to be something that is part of your/your kids wardrobe that YOU created.
** Link to your specific blog post, not just the main blog site.
** If you don't have a blog, link to your flickr pic and if you don't have a flickr account, you can email me your picture and I will add it for you.
** If you link up, you are giving me permission to feature your picture on my blog if I so choose.


Grab a button, if you want.








3 comments:

Morgane @ Bear,Dolly and Moi said...

thank you for featuring my smocked dress!
looking forward to the tank top tut!
great work

Amanda Fetters said...

That swimsuit is WAY too cute! I wish I had something to show this week... maybe next week... :)

Tawny said...

Oh my gosh - That dress is precious. Gotta make one for my little girl. And the swimsuit - Adorable.

I'm in such good company! Thank you so much for featuring my wedding dress. The big day is Saturday!