photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

6.30.2010

Wardrobe Wednesday #7

This week I made. . .










(Insert cricket sounds here.)


Huh. I made some stuff. But no pictures.







Till next week then, here is some of your stuff to share:








It's not often there is anything to do with boy on this blog, but this little guy is just too cute!











From KoJo Designs and a tutorial!!!








And from Little Treasures, this cute little doily top.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Let's see what you have been up to.

** Needs to be something that is part of your/your kids wardrobe that YOU created.
** Link to your specific blog post, not just the main blog site.
** If you don't have a blog, link to your flickr pic and if you don't have a flickr account, you can email me your picture and I will add it for you.
** If you link up, you are giving me permission to feature your picture on my blog if I so choose.



Yay! A button (it's about time!). Grab one, if you want.







1 comment:

Maya Kuzman said...

Can't wait to see what you've made! Sounds pretty intriguing :)

Thank you on the lovely comment you left for me! And for the feature, of course!