photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

6.02.2010

Ummmm. . . Thank You? (And a few other notes)


My goodness! You are all too good to me!
Most of my de-stash fabric is gone, thanks to you!



There are still a few more, for those who haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Go here.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Another contest this month. . .
(I told you they were all at once!)



Make It, Wear It! at Sew, Mama, Sew
For more info, click on the picture.


My goodness, I better get sewing!

(Or go to the post office! One or the other. . .)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
And a giveaway winner!


For the Rocket Scientist scraps, the winner is:
#102 Cecily
Thanks for playing!

No comments: