photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

5.23.2010

SYTYCQ- Month 3 Winners

Each month just gets better and better. . . ALL of these quilts are fantastic!
But there can only be one winner. And that winner is:




EVE!
(Yes, again! ;0) With her Road Map Quilt. Too fun!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



We actually had a little competition for 9PatchNurse this month- yay!



Take a look at this cute circle quilt from Pigtales&Quilts:






It was a lot harder to pick a winner with more than one to pick from. But I had to go with this quilted pillow-- again from 9PatchNurse:



Her prize is one of my very favorite quilt patterns-
Scrappy Circles from Carolina Patchworks. Enjoy!




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
It is getting harder and harder to say goodbye to any of our quilters-- and this month we have to say goodbye to Lisa S. (Although, I don't feel too bad for her-- she got to go to market! ;0)




We have loved seeing your quilts. You are amazingly talented. Keep up the good work!

4 comments:

Eve said...

Lisa did a great job of changing up her style every month - I never could figure out which one was hers!

Congratulations to 9PatchNurse again!

Games, Entertaiment, Hobby, said...

runescape Top 100 Private Server Online

Jessica said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Thearica said...

Here I have been extremely busy getting ready to have 11 quilters in my home starting today and I missed having my Circle Quilt featured on your blog! acckk! I was so tickled to see it this morning! :)

Congrats to the winners! :)