photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

4.03.2010

Vintage Sheet Swap


I'm so excited about this! KatieJean is hosting a Vintage Sheet Swap. I have many vintage sheets, and I can't wait to find a few more while sharing my stash with others.


If you want to join us, go here.


I find my vintage sheets at thrift stores. We have great thrift stores here in Idaho. You can also find vintage sheets on ebay and etsy. I sell sets of fat quarters in my Etsy store. Anyone else have any ideas on where to pick up vintage sheets?


PS I can't WAIT to show you what I have in mind for these sheets. . . now, if I can just find the time!

7 comments:

9patchnurse said...

Hmmm? I don't have ANY vintage sheets!! Where do you get them? What's the best way to find good ones? I have been seeing lots all over blogland and I think I really NEED some. A swap sounds like fun but i need to get some first.

Leslie said...

sheet swap sounds so fun...i have a abundance right now

Lisa said...

Grandmas' closet! lol

Kathy said...

How old does a sheet have to be for it to be considered vintage?

saganaga said...

i'm signed up, too ! really looking forward to the swap :)

Eve said...

I saw that thinking it came a month or two late. When I first saw the "Vintage" theme I was wishing I had a few more vintage sheets in my collection.

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes