photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

4.03.2010

Vintage Sheet Swap


I'm so excited about this! KatieJean is hosting a Vintage Sheet Swap. I have many vintage sheets, and I can't wait to find a few more while sharing my stash with others.


If you want to join us, go here.


I find my vintage sheets at thrift stores. We have great thrift stores here in Idaho. You can also find vintage sheets on ebay and etsy. I sell sets of fat quarters in my Etsy store. Anyone else have any ideas on where to pick up vintage sheets?


PS I can't WAIT to show you what I have in mind for these sheets. . . now, if I can just find the time!

6 comments:

9patchnurse said...

Hmmm? I don't have ANY vintage sheets!! Where do you get them? What's the best way to find good ones? I have been seeing lots all over blogland and I think I really NEED some. A swap sounds like fun but i need to get some first.

Leslie said...

sheet swap sounds so fun...i have a abundance right now

Lisa Chin said...

Grandmas' closet! lol

Kathy said...

How old does a sheet have to be for it to be considered vintage?

nest full of eggs said...

i'm signed up, too ! really looking forward to the swap :)

Eve said...

I saw that thinking it came a month or two late. When I first saw the "Vintage" theme I was wishing I had a few more vintage sheets in my collection.