photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

3.23.2010

The Hex Addiction!

Have you ever made a half-hex quilt? Ummm, I think it is one of the funnest things ever!




And green and blue is definitely one of my favorite color combos-- especially for baby boys!



It also 'green' in another sense. . . some of the blocks and the back were made with a thrifted sheet! Awesome!
Definitely the start of a new addiction. . .

8 comments:

Brianne said...

Um, that looks familiar!! I love it!

Freda said...

That is so neat! You just gave me my next idea for the next baby shower I'm attending!

Tringali Family said...

That looks complicated!

Lisa Sipes said...

I really like that a lot. It's no secret that I'm a blue and green gal when it comes to my quilting.
I can't tell how that's quilted in the pictures... Is it a stipple? Just curious. Regardless, I love it!

Kelly O. said...

fabulous! I've never tried a half hex--I'm going to have to find a tutorial!

Leslie said...

this looks amazing. you did such a great job. i love hexagons!!!!

michal said...

It looks really great! i love the fabric combination!

julie said...

Beautiful little quilt. Just perfect for a baby boy. The half hex is quite addictive. I did one last year with a jelly roll following Aneela from comfortstitching blogs tutorial.