photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

1.19.2010

Little Miss Jammies


A Little Miss friend had a Little Miss Birthday and to celebrate, we whipped up some Little Miss Jammies! The t-shirt was up-cycled from a Junk Food T. Quick and easy-- although I seem to forget how challenging sewing with knits can be at times. Leaves me feeling like Little Miss Frustrated. . .

And apparently, my Little Miss was not in a picture taking mood.

Happy Birthday, Faithers!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Faith is going to look so cute in those jammies!! Of course K2 looks adorable in them too :)

wishes, true and kind said...

LOL -- Little Miss Attitude :)
Great job!

joan

Dee said...

toot sweet!

Needled Mom said...

Soooo cute.

michal said...

so cute!

Brooke said...

I LOOOOVE YOU!!!! Do you know how happy you make me?? My fave part of the night was Faith opening her gifts from you!! You are the BEST!!! I seriously don't think you know how IN LOVE I am with that frog prince!!! He is my favorite little man!!

I can't waiiiitttt to see you soon!!!

Lacey said...

How cute!! And of course the model is adorable!!