photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

1.28.2010

Contestant #7


Hi everybody!

My name is Eve, and I love my sewing machine. I started sewing after my mom misheard my request for "swimming lessons" and signed me up for "sewing lessons" one summer when I was about ten years old. My first project ever was a scrunchy, I used some leftover Strawberry Shortcake fabric of my mom's and I was just so proud of myself.

The funny thing is I feel the same way every time I finish a project now as I did about that Strawberry Shortcake scrunchy. I am certainly not a professional quilter - I just love fabrics and sewing and making something that nobody has made exactly the same before. I love to sew for my family, and also for my etsy shop, Little Red Wren.

2 comments:

Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eve said...

I forgot to give credit for our family picture to Blue Lily Photography

Thanks, Leisel!