photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

1.03.2010

Are you getting bored yet?



Yes, ANOTHER Christmas gift. . .

Do you ever come across those ideas/tutorials that you just HAVE to do-- right now? Well, this was one of those. I saw the idea at Lil Blue Boo and HAD to make one-- or four.


T-shirts, with vintage fruit crate labels-- I want one for me!


The first was for my nephew (on my side of the family- only other grandbaby- for the moment!). I added it to some cargo pants I made (can't show you those-- pattern tester pattern!). I was pretty happy with my attempt at making something for a boy.


And then for 'arriving soon nephew or niece', I made another little onesie. . . and a few more. I figured while I was at it, why not?

For the vintage crate labels, I ordered a book/cd from half.com for around 6 dollars, including shipping. They are so much fun! I have a few other ideas up my sleeve. . . maybe in a few months I will be able to share.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh. My. GOSH. Why do you do that?!?! You make me want a BOY just so I can put him in those!!! I may need some of those for a gift for a little baby boy! How much please?

Barb said...

Soooo cute!!

Dee said...

Almost wishing they would make onesies for adults! Cuz these are too stinkin' cute!

Lexie@BookBug said...

They look so cute on Jax! But I washed the shirt and all the color came out of the label. Was there special washing instructions?