photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

10.30.2009

A Closet Full. . .

Remember that (insane) to-do list I had going this month? Well, here's what I accomplished:
12 skirts
9 shirts
7 corset tops
7 pettis
6 capes
6 hats
6 pairs of boots
4 jackets
3 dresses
2 pairs of leg-warmers
2 quilts finished
2 pairs of pants
1 vest
1 pair of shorts
Not too bad. . . but for some reason I still have a long to-do list. Must have something to do with Christmas. . . Thank goodness Thanksgiving doesn't have any sewing involved! ;0)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You are amazing and I love you!! I wish you had been here to hear all the compliments you have gotten! Everyone has said you are a miracle worker, and we had someone come up last night and ask us if they could BUY the costume!!! You are fabulous and I am a lucky girl to know you!!

Lisa said...

Wow!! That is one amazing list of things done! I can't wait to see the outfits on your girls!

Leah said...

Holy smokes! Do you ever sleep! I wish I was half as industrious.

wishes, true and kind said...

Consider my jaw dropped!

Trish said...

Hey, congrats on your 101st post! And wow, that's a lot of sewing!