photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

9.06.2009

The Tiered Sundress


I made this dress quite a while back now. . . I'm not sure if it is my favorite, but I sure am having fun taking pictures in "Old Town Twin Falls". So fun! There are some AMAZING places for cool pictures! You will see some of them in the coming months. . . ;0)


The pattern for this dress is from YouCanMakeThis.com. Very simple and fun to mix and match fabrics. Maybe I will make a few more. . .

6 comments:

Lacey said...

That is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I love it and LOVE the picture, way to go! Nice angle and pose, go you!!!!! You don't need me anymore! Love the shoes with it!

Lacey said...

Check your email, I sent you something.

Tringali Family said...

So cute! I think you may have found my next project for me....btw I made 2 more of the faith tops, I will post pics on my blog soon.

lyndsey said...

way cute dress AND i love the photo. that girl is too adorable.

Lisa said...

So cute and the photo is awesome! I love the fabrics you've picked out!

Lexie@BookBug said...

Oh my word! Kira is such a little model! And nice photography by the way!