photo home_zpsf660307b.jpg            photo follow_zpsf3eeb6e5.jpg         photo tutes_zps2632b987.jpg         photo galleries_zpsbe72ef9d.jpg

7.08.2009

Twin Quilt Set

Yay! Another finish-- well, actually two finishes. Even better. This is the second set of quilts for twins. A girl and a boy.


I decided to try doing a Wonky Log Cabin pattern that I found a tutorial for at Tallgrass Prairie Studios. And I really like how they turned out.




At first I was afraid they weren't wonky enough, but I like how it turned out in the end.



And I love the stripey border.






Two more down, only eight to go. . . ;0)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are SO cute! I love them. Especially together. That is such a treasure to have and to receive it as a gift...WOW! You always seem to amaze me.

Lisa said...

Those are so cute!

Tringali Family said...

Those are awesome! I wish we lived by each other so I could learn from you!

lyndsey said...

liesel! you are amazing! i love these and the other quilt is SO cool too. good job!